For advertisers and developers, with the expansion of the ad serving and monetization team, multiple members of the team often have different operational responsibilities, making it difficult for a single team account to meet its operational needs as efficiently as possible. The question is: how can we optimize existing processes and make teamwork more efficient?
For current digital operation teams, the sub-user feature has become one of the most powerful tools aimed at improving teamwork efficiency.
Creating and managing sub-users for a team can help clarify task assignments, solve problems such as data sharing and task transfer, and effectively ensure proper data privacy practices for the entire team.
Mintegral has always been committed to personalizing advertisers’ and developers’ needs when it comes to customer acquisition and monetization. This is why we are proud to announce that the Mintegral Advertiser Self-Service Platform and Developer Dashboard have launched the sub-user feature.
The administrator account owner can create multiple sub-users for their team members and customize user access for each sub-user, making team operations easier and further helping advertisers and developers to improve their efficiency to generate increased revenues.
How can you use the new Sub-User feature in the Advertiser Self-Service Platform and Developer Dashboard? Let’s take a look.
Advertiser Self-Service Platform
1) Campaign visibility for sub-users (View Campaigns)
With this setting, the administrator can choose which campaigns and associated offers to be visible to certain sub-users
2) Allowing sub-users to add/edit campaigns (Add & Edit Campaigns)
- Allow/disallow sub-users to create new campaigns or offers
- For the campaigns or offers authorized by the administrator, sub-users can either edit or have “view only” access
3) Assigning credits for the campaigns associated with sub-users (Assign Credit)
After you have set the scope of campaigns and offers visible to your sub-users, if you allow the sub-user to edit & add new campaigns and offers, you can also set a campaign budget (credit) to them or choose not to set a limit.
The credit set by the administrator for sub-users is the maximum amount of all campaigns and offers associated with those sub-users. When a sub-user’s campaign reaches maximum spend, all running campaigns and offers associated with the sub-user will be stopped. If the credit for that sub-user is increased, all suspended campaigns and offers can be resumed.
The sub-user permission page on the Advertiser Self-Service Platform
The Developer Dashboard
From the Developer Dashboard, the administrator account can create multiple sub-users and set the following permissions:
1) Editing financial information (Finance: View/Edit)
- When set to “Edit”, sub-users can edit payment information from the Qualification and Payment Info page
- When set to “View”, sub-users can only view information from the Qualification and Payment Info page
2) Adding new apps & editing apps (Add & Edit Apps)
- When set to “Permitted”, sub-users can add new apps and edit the app configuration, ad placements, and offers authorized by the administrator account
- When set to “Not Permitted”, sub-users will not be able to add or edit apps and they will only be able to view the app configuration, ad placements, and offers authorized by the administrator account
3) App viewing permission (View all applications / View specified applications)
- When set to “View all applications”, sub-users can view configurations and data for all apps
- When set to “View specified applications”, sub-users can only view configurations and data for apps authorized by the administrator account
The sub-user permission page in the Developer Dashboard
If you need more information, please contact your Mintegral Account Manager or contact us !