Mintegral has announced a new open-source in-app bidding solution called Hibid, designed to meet mobile publishers’ needs to balance the access to a wide demand range with the dedicated support required to increase ad revenue.
The HiBid framework is built on the client-to-server model, which enables publishers full control, customizability, and transparency. If errors are found during the monetization process, publishers can implement and deploy fixes immediately, without the need to communicate and involve any partners, making HiBid a significantly more efficient and convenient solution.
"The reason we call it HiBid is because we hope that publishers can achieve their true in-app bidding potential and get the highest ad revenues through this platform,” said Mintegral CEO Erick Fang. “HiBid is open-source, which is essentially neutral, so everything in HiBid is completely transparent. We hope that with the amount of hard work and innovation we put into HiBid we can help push the industry forward towards a better future for all players in the advertising ecosystem.”
HiBid has several core features, including:
- Accelerated integration with multiple ad networks: HiBid provides multiple integration APIs and enables access to all ad networks that support client-based in-app bidding, such as Mintegral. With HiBid, you can integrate with multiple sources for improved integration efficiency and increased demands.
- Real-time pricing: HiBid sends every bid to publishers, provides clear information on exactly how much each ad platform is bidding for each impression and gives a clear understanding of the inventory’s true value
- Full transparency and control: thanks to Hibid’s industry-leading open-source script, publishers are in full control and benefit from full transparency to ensure the bidding process completely fair and neutral
- Automated and cost-efficient process: Hibid provides publishers with all the features needed to get started, including a full suite of automation methods designed to handle the initial setup for a process that is quick, simple, and cost-effective
- Fully customizable and built for collaboration: publishers can fully customize HiBid using configuration updates to fit their needs. As the framework is built for collaboration, any feedback from publishers is welcome
HiBid supports both iOS and Android and is open to all mobile app publishers and developers. The HiBid framework is available on Github and can be found using the links below:
Mintegral is a leading global mobile advertising platform. Driven by AI technology, Mintegral develops full-stack programmatic products and provides user acquisition, monetization and creative solutions for mobile app publishers worldwide. Founded in 2015, Mintegral is headquartered in Beijing, with offices in Guangzhou, Hong Kong, San Francisco, London, Seoul, and New Delhi. Find out more at www.mintegral.com.