Adding an App to the Dashboard
- Select “App Setting” from the left-hand side panel。
Select the “Add App” button in the “App Setting” page to add basic app preferences.
- The information you need to fill out include:
- Platform: select the platform your app runs in.
- Live in Google Play or App store yet: indicate whether you app is live in either app stores.
- URL: enter the URL of your app in Google Play Store or Apple App Store, if live.
- App Name: enter the name of your application.
- Offer Preference: select the ad type you wish to be displayed on your app.
- COPPA: indicate whether your app is directed towards children under 13 as defined by the COPPA.