In the press
- If The Ad Industry Is Serious About Transparency, Let’s Open-source Our SDKs
- According to Erick Fang, the chief executive officer of Mintegral, open-sourcing benefits advertisers, publishers and the ad industry. Although open source brings some risks, much bigger rewards.
- COVID-19 could accelerate the ‘maturity of Chinese players’ in the free-to-play market
- The free-to-play market is gigantic worldwide, including the hundreds of millions of players within China. Nielsen’s SuperData Research Group found that free-to-play games revenue saw a 6 percent increase to $87.1 billion last year (near 80 percent of the overall $109.4 billion for digital game revenue). Research commissioned by firms like Mintegral and Newzoo say the majority of Chinese players favor free-to-play over ...
- Mintegral launches playable ad creative platform Playturbo
- Mintegral and its in-house creative studio, Mindworks, have launched playable ad platform Playturbo to help attract players to discover mobile apps and games.
- Unlocking Your Games’ Global Potential with the Power of Interactive Ads
- How can game developers use ad creatives to acquire high-quality users given the COVID-19 pandemic? What kind of challenges that advertisers are facing can be solved with creative solutions? Given the current industry trends, what are the most effective strategies to use when advertising in the global market? Stella Zhu, the head of Mintegral's creative studio, Mindworks, answered these questions in a recent interview with AdExchanger.cn.