In the Press
Learn more about our latest news
- Why Globalization Means New Tech Solutions For Advertisers
- Localism is losing out to globalism. A new kind of app publisher has emerged that has built scale and revenue through a multi-regional approach, taking a single product but localizing and monetizing it in different ways to suit the needs of different consumers in different markets. Erick Fang, CEO of Mintegral, shares his opinions on Forbes about why globalization means new tech solutions for advertisers.
- Fortnite’s Android Gambit Could Reform Mobile’s Walled Gardens
- The release of Fortnite outside of the usual channels won’t be a make or break moment for the sector. But it could be the spark that drives reform in the app store space and ushers in a new era of game and app distribution.
- Gamescom 2018: 3 Things We Learned about the Mobile Games Industry
- While much of the focus understandably fell on PC and console titles, there was also plenty to be learned about mobile gaming.
- Mintegral Launches Self-Service Platform for European and U.S. Advertisers Targeting China and APAC Markets
- Mintegral launched a new self-service offering called the "Mintegral Advertiser Ad Platform", for European and U.S. advertisers to create, target, track and manage their own campaigns all by themselves, and further help grow their mobile app business in APAC.