In the press
- West Meets East: 6 Mobile Games Publishers Who Will Help Get Your Game into China
- Want to find out more about domestic Chinese publishers? Check out our list of the top Chinese game publishers here.
- Fortnite’s Android Gambit Could Reform Mobile’s Walled Gardens
- The release of Fortnite outside of the usual channels won’t be a make or break moment for the sector. But it could be the spark that drives reform in the app store space and ushers in a new era of game and app distribution.
- Gamescom 2018: 3 Things We Learned about the Mobile Games Industry
- While much of the focus understandably fell on PC and console titles, there was also plenty to be learned about mobile gaming.
- Mintegral Launches Self-Service Platform for European and U.S. Advertisers Targeting China and APAC Markets
- Mintegral launched a new self-service offering called the "Mintegral Advertiser Ad Platform", for European and U.S. advertisers to create, target, track and manage their own campaigns all by themselves, and further help grow their mobile app business in APAC.