In the Press
- UA megatrends, the global gaming market & hyper-casual on the up – The best talks from Pocket Gamer Connects London 2019
- It’s been over a month since PocketGamer Connects 2019 drew to a close in The Brewery in London. If you missed the event, were there but too busy having meetings or had a clash with another talk, here is a chance for you to catch up with everything shared in the conference.
- Mintegral Launches a New Ad Exchange Focused on Programmatic Buying of APAC Traffic
- Mintegral Ad Exchange gives advertisers access to exclusive premium inventory from more than 5,000 apps live in China, Japan, Korea and Southeast Asia
- Barriers To Entry Into The Chinese Mobile Market
- The Chinese mobile market is recognized as the largest in the world for a good reason. But the uncomfortable truth is that despite a lot happening to open up the Chinese market to overseas companies, it remains a tough proposition for a number of reasons.
- Play Pass: why Google is considering a subscription service for its stores and what barriers are in its way
- Google is considering rolling out a subscription service to access premium content on its store. But for it to succeed, it will need to change the way subscriptions work to suit a mobile context to give it a chance of succeeding.