In the Press
- Tapping into the Boom in Hyper-casual Games
- Mobile Marketing talks to Erick Fang, CEO of Mintegral, about the rise and rise of hyper-casual mobile games in China, and how western developers can benefit from it.
- South Korea is a mobile gaming haven — even for Western studios
- South Korea is the fourth largest mobile game market in the world. Based on the research from Newzoo, we’ve taken a look at the South Korean scene to let you into one of the world’s thriving game industry cultures.
- How Hyper-Casual Gaming Took Over China (And The World)
- What’s the appeal behind hyper-casual? Why are these games so big in China? And what’s the opportunity for developers looking to break into both spaces? Let’s take a look.
- MINTEGRAL LAUNCHES MOBILE CREATIVE STUDIO
- AI-driven programmatic and interactive advertising platform Mintegral has setup a studio dedicated to creating digital experiences for brands on mobile.