Vali Scorus 2020-03-31
- Mintegral Ranked 6th on the Appsflyer H2 2019 Performance Index and 2nd on the Global Growth Index
- The latest Appsflyer Performance Index has just been released and we are excited to reveal that we’ve ranked 6th on the Global Performance Index and 2nd on the Global Growth Index! We’ve been featured an incredible 82 times this time around so let’s have an in-depth look at the results.
Vali Scorus 2020-03-17
- 3 Creative Strategies to Maximize Homer City’s CVR and IVR Using Interactive Endcards
- Mintegral’s creative studio Mindworks helped Mynet’s Homer City top the US charts just a few days after its release by leveraging the power of interactive endcards.
Vali Scorus 2020-03-11
- Mintegral Bidding SDK Now Available on MAX by AppLovin
- We are pleased to announce that the Mintegral software development kit (SDK) is now available on MAX, AppLovin’s in-app bidding solution, with the goal to increase publisher and developer ad revenue.
Vali Scorus 2020-03-04
- Mintegral Adds Support for Sellers.json and SupplyChain Object to Increase Publisher Inventory Transparency
- Mintegral announced that it now supports sellers.json and SupplyChain Object with the aim to increase the transparency of publisher inventory that advertisers can confidently bid on for better results.
Vali Scorus 2020-02-25
- How Mintegral’s UA & Creative Strategy Helped Mynet’s Homer City Reach the Top of the US Charts
- Mintegral partnered with Mynet to provide their game, Homer City, with a UA boost and help them top the US gaming charts. Thanks to our partnership, Homer City topped several US App Store charts and stayed there for a long time. Here’s how we made that possible.
Vali Scorus 2020-02-13
- How Mintegral’s Full-Stack Solution Helped Magic Tiles 3 Reach the Top of the US Charts
- Amanotes partnered with Mintegral to help with UA, monetization and ad creatives for its game, “Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game”. Here’s how we helped them increase their user base, daily revenue, and creative impact to stay on top of the app store charts.