Michael Wang 2020-09-24
- If the Ad Industry Really is Serious about Transparency, Could Open-source SDKs be a Solution?
- The struggle for the industry is not necessarily a lack of intent around transparency, but rather how to deliver it.
Sim He 2020-09-14
- Getting Started with the Mintegral Open-Source SDK
- Our open-source SDK is officially live. You can request to get our open-source code to monetize your apps in a safer, more transparent, and more efficient way.
Erick Fang 2020-09-10
- A Complete Explanation of Mintegral’s Core Technologies
- This article will provide full transparency into Mintegral's end-to-end integrated technology framework, and explain in detail how we efficiently process the massive volume of data in real-time, and leverage artificial intelligence to automate and optimize our programmatic advertising business.
Erick Fang 2020-09-07
- Mintegral’s Ad Serving Strategy & Click Analysis Explained
- After announcing that we will be open-sourcing the Mintegral SDK, we have decided to provide an in-depth look at how we serve and show ads, as well as the data we collect and how we use it.
Erick Fang 2020-09-04
- Mintegral SDK Going Open-Source For Increased Transparency And Security
- Following some recent allegations against our SDK, we have decided to move it to open-source. Read on to find out more about this change.
- Our Statement Regarding Recent SDK Allegations
- Today, we learned that allegations have been made suspecting that our SDK and advertising practices commit fraud and invade privacy. We would like to assure our clients and partners that these allegations are not true. We are taking this matter very seriously and are conducting a thorough analysis of these allegations and where they are coming from. We have and will continue to uphold the highest standards of data privacy for users and our customers.
Vali Scorus 2020-08-24
- App Chat with TapNation: The Secret to Successful Hyper-Casual Games
- In our first edition of the App Chat series, we spoke with TapNation’s Head of UA & Monetization, Anouar Benattia, to find out more about how the company manages to find success in the hyper-casual market and what they have planned for the future.
Vali Scorus 2020-08-03
- What We Learned from AppsFlyer, Adjust, and Apptopia about App Trends & Opportunities in 2020
- Our latest webinar featured experts from AppsFlyer, Adjust, and Apptopia, where we discussed the current state of mobile apps in a COVID-19 world, as well as what the rest of 2020 looks like for the mobile app industry.