- How Chorus Worldwide Helped Indie Developers to Release Mobile Games in China
- Mintegral Head of Supply EMEA Sean Parmenter sat down with Chorus founder Shintaro Kanaoya to discuss what indie studios need to know before launching in China
- Culture clash: Why Arena of Valor Is Struggling in America
- Mintegral's Jeff Sue sees the Western version of Tencent's Honor of Kings as a game "lost in translation"
- Why Chinese mobile ad tech firm Mobvista spun out its monetisation platform Mintegral
- The decision was taken this year however to make it into a fully independent company with the aim to act as a consultant for Western mobile games developers for the Chinese mobile market.
- Why The Future of Programmatic Tech Depends on Integration, AI, and Being More Creative
- In this post, CEO of Mintegral explains why programmatic advertising is changing for the better, and what advertisers and brands can expect in the future.