- Mintegral Adds Support for Apple’s SKAdNetwork
- Mintegral has announced that it now supports SKAdNetwork, Apple’s official attribution solution, becoming one of the first mobile ad platforms in China to do so.
- If The Ad Industry Is Serious About Transparency, Let’s Open-source Our SDKs
- According to Erick Fang, the chief executive officer of Mintegral, open-sourcing benefits advertisers, publishers and the ad industry. Although open source brings some risks, much bigger rewards.
- COVID-19 could accelerate the ‘maturity of Chinese players’ in the free-to-play market
- The free-to-play market is gigantic worldwide, including the hundreds of millions of players within China. Nielsen’s SuperData Research Group found that free-to-play games revenue saw a 6 percent increase to $87.1 billion last year (near 80 percent of the overall $109.4 billion for digital game revenue). Research commissioned by firms like Mintegral and Newzoo say the majority of Chinese players favor free-to-play over ...
- Mintegral launches playable ad creative platform Playturbo
- Mintegral and its in-house creative studio, Mindworks, have launched playable ad platform Playturbo to help attract players to discover mobile apps and games.